We know that when it comes to coffee, a well-designed package will play a critical role in locking-in that fresh-roast flavor, as well as keeping out excessive air, moisture, heat and light. Together with our North American sister Winpak, we offer a wide range of coffee packaging solutions.
As specialists in barrier films, we have the skills, knowledge, technology and enthusiasm to help you develop efficient and effective packaging solutions for coffee which not only protect aroma, taste and quality, but enhance your sales and increase your bottom line.
Whether its portion packs or bag solutions, coffee producers all over the world benefit from our flexible packaging expertise, our large-scale production capacity and our innovative ideas that increase shelf standout.
Packaging Concepts to Preserve Coffee
Our coffee packaging products offer excellent barrier properties. Choose from a broad range of printable or non-printable films, thermoformable products and sealable materials.
- Base components made from high-barrier rigid sheets
- Lidding components with film or paper/film structures
- Printing options including retort and safety inks
Preformed Cups and Systems
- Thermoformed or injection-molded base components
- Lidding components from film or paper/film structures
- Die-cut lidding components made of film or paper/film
Bags and Pouches
- Gussets, valves, retort inks
- Flowpacks (horizontal & vertical)
- Portion packs
- Quadro Seal packs
- Stand-up pouches (premade and reelstock)
- Valve applications --> very important for coffee beans because they produce gases.
- Antistatic features --> very important for packing of ground coffee
- Roto & Flexoprinting --> Metallic effects, Mat lacquer, Haptic Lacquer