You want to work internationally? You want to join a hard working team? You want a challenging job in a steadily growing market?
For our global SAP ERP program and central support team we are looking for an experienced
SAP CO Solution Expert (m/f)
Located in Wroclaw (PL), Walsrode (DE), or Lille region (FR)
- You own the Wipak common SAP CO solution
- You maintain the solution with support of the Wipak process owner and external consultants
- You maintain the solution documentation and training materials
- You take care of the key user community, who are production controllers, financial controllers and management
- You give second level support to the key user community
- You plan trainings and train the users with your colleagues from the other SAP modules (Yes, we have them all)
- You are responsible for maintaining a relevant test case library and testing your area
- You participate in fit-gap analyses of any new rollouts to Wipak plants not yet using SAP
- You promote the one Wipak way of working
Your Profile and Experience:
- Suitable University degree
- Min 3-5 years’ experience in international SAP projects
- Good understanding of SAP CO key functionalities and the controlling process of an enterprise in general
- Sound understanding of SAP ERP end-to-end
- You have experience in controlling
- Excellence in MS Office tools
- Very good communicator and coordination talent
- Fluent English is a must, ideally also German, French, Spanish or Italian
- You are a good team player, resilient and reliable
- You are creative as well as process and system-oriented, LEAN knowledge is a plus
- Travelling mostly in Europe is required.
Location: Brzeg/Poland, Bousbecque/France or Walsrode/Germany
If you feel that you are well suited for the above opportunity, apply by forwarding your current CV and references in English together with expected salary range to email@example.com by November 25, 2016 the latest.
Wipak Group is one of the world´s leading producers of packaging materials and solutions for the food and medical supply industries. In 10 production sites in Europe & Asia and an extensive worldwide retail network our international team of about 1800 employees are “Partner in Packaging” to our customers.
We are part of family-owned Wihuri Group – a global Finnish industry and trade conglomerate and cooperate closely with Winpak our North American sister company.