You are flexible and creative? – You want to bring in your ideas? – You want to work internationally?
For Group HR we are looking for a (paid)
Intern (m/f) in Human Resources
For a stage of 6 months
- You will support the design, development and roll-out of Leadership Development, Talent Management and Succession Planning at Wipak
- Additionally we are creating a ONE Wipak culture project that you can contribute
- You will gain international experience working together with leaders and people within all sites of the Wipak Group around Europe
- You will have high visibility within the organization
- You can bring in your ideas and make them happen
- You can transfer your theoretical knowledge on organizational development and change management into practice in a dynamic environment.
- You will support operative topics on Group HR level
- You will work in a small team and work directly with the HR Director Wipak Group
- You are a student in Business Administration (Focus HR), Organisation Psychology etc. and ideally already completed your Bachelor degree
- You gained ideally first working experience, e.g. through internships, in People Development or other HR areas
- You like working internationally and ideally have also done some studies or internships abroad
- You are reliable, hands-on and like to take responsibility
- Curiosity, learning attitude, willingness to go the extra mile characterize you
- You have outstanding social skills and a good sense of humor
- You are creative as well as process and system-oriented
- Fluent English is a must, German and any other languages a plus
Location: Walsrode/Germany – in the triangle between Hamburg – Hannover and Bremen
If you feel that you are well suited for the above opportunity, apply by forwarding your current CV and references in English together with your availability by April 30, 2017.